[CentOS] How to change an executable into a directory

Tue Dec 30 19:04:12 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

> I sometimes Save web pages also (using Mozilla Firefox) and I have
> never seen that. I wonder if it has something to do with the actual
> web pages that were saved, that are in some strange format you didn't
> notice, when you were at that web site.  Interesting that it has the
> stuff about ELF, LSB, Intel 80386, etc., which certainly looks very
> strange. Is there any way you can go back to that web site and Save
> the web page again? GL

Not until the next time I pay those bills!  :-)

The other strange thing is that I have several saved pages from that
bill pay service, and these aren't even the most recent, but all the
others, before and after, came down just fine.

mhr