[CentOS] Anaconda crash during Centos 5.2 installation.

Wed Dec 31 12:36:53 UTC 2008
Alain PORTAL <alain.portal at univ-montp2.fr>

Le mardi 30 décembre 2008 à 19:53, Lanny Marcus a écrit :

> As Mark (mhr) mentioned, it might not run on that box. I suggest you
> download the "Live CD" for CentOS 5.2 and test it with that. If it
> doesn't run on the Live CD, it probably is not going to run on that
> box..... GL

Trying in graphical mode and text mode, I get a lot of errors message such as:
SQUASHFS error Unable to read page, block 2a673ccd, srclength 65536
SQUASHFS error zlib_fs returned unexpected result 0xfffffffd size 5230

I verified iso image (sha1sum) before burning it.
k3b (Fedora Core 6) report burn successful.
Is there a way with the Live CD to check the media before using it?

Regards,
Alain
--
La version française des pages de manuel Linux
http://manpagesfr.free.fr