[CentOS] system gets suspended automatically!

Chandra shekharc.2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:50:52 UTC 2008

> > I am running CentOS-5 with latest kernel available by deault (2.6.23).
> NO!
> You are no longer running CentOS-5 if you change your kernel for
> your own version...

Dear Tru, Thank you for your mail. I didn't change anything at all. It
is just the default installation.
However, I AM running CentOS-5. Infact, when I did "#rpm -q kernel",
it didnt give me any result. I didn't went into details of it assuming
that there may be something missing at the trailing end i.e.
kernel-<version-no> in my command.

Anyway, I would appreciate if you can help me to get my problem solved.

Thanks a lot,

Chandra