[CentOS] adapting perl check_snmp_load script for CentOS environment

Rogelio scubacuda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:08:29 UTC 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 10:18 PM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:

> the error message is telling you that ./check_snmp_load.pl doesn't have
> a -T option anymore.  I'd guess thats a Nagios script, so I'd guess
> something has changed in its arguments betweeen version 01 and version
> 03.    CentOS has nothing to do with it.

Actually, it turned out to be a problem ultimately was with the perl script.
 It was named the same as the old box, but was different.  I put on the new
script, and it was good.

(On a side note, things SNMP-related magically started working when I pulled
over the contents of the /etc/snmp folder from the old box.  All of those
MIB-OID associations weren't there without that index, I guess)

Thanks John.  I appreciate your time responding to my problem.