[CentOS] Segafault Apache 2.0.59 Release 1.el4s1.10.el4.centos anyone?

Devraj Mukherjee

devraj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:12:40 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I have this package installed, and Apache has been sefaulting randomly
on my server. I have tried to locate the fault and believe the problem
may be in mod_php. However there are various posts that say that HTTPD
could have an issues as well.

Is anyone else having similar issues? Any feedback is welcome thanks.
If httpd crashes again I should have a segfault dump and I will make
that available.

Name   : httpd
Arch   : x86_64
Version: 2.0.59
Release: 1.el4s1.10.el4.centos
Size   : 2.7 M
Repo   : installed

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)