[CentOS] Centos Livecd

Milton Calnek milton at calnek.com
Wed Feb 20 21:10:33 UTC 2008

Sergio Belkin wrote:

> Thanks for all of your comments, really I was looking for an easy way
> of install Centos downloading one only CD....

That's a totally different question.  You must be a ubuntu user...

There are several ways of doing this.  My favorite is to put the initrd
and vmlinuz files onto an existing bootable usb (RIP Linux).
Specify a kickstart file or specify method=ask on the kernel options.

When I'm working on a machine where the BIOS doesn't support USB boot,
I use CD #1, specify kickstart/method on the command line.

--
Milton Calnek BSc, A/Slt(Ret.)
milton at calnek.com
306-717-8737