[CentOS] C5 64-bit on Dell not seeing 1 GB link

Scott R. Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 21 00:16:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Adam Breaux wrote:

> Are you using CAT5e or CAT6 cabling? What brand of switch are you using?

I was misinformed.   The desktop connections are actually 100 Mb.

But, we did get to learn about a few tools and methods to check the link
and make changes, so it was not wasted time.

Sorry 'bout that.

Scott