[CentOS] Logwatch showing entries for non existent services

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Tue Feb 26 21:22:27 UTC 2008

> Also  remove exim from the list of services in logwatch.conf

Hi,
Maybe I don't understand Logwatch correctly. Doesn't it look for all possible services defined by the existence of the many service definitions, and if it finds a log, it reports it?

This is the default behavior from what I gathered, my silly mistake was not cleaning the log file out after a service was removed.

Thanks,
jlc