[CentOS] IPTables GUIs

Mon Feb 4 01:43:15 UTC 2008
Miskell, Craig <Craig.Miskell at agresearch.co.nz>

Hi,
	This is semi-OT, but is Centos-related.

	I'm looking for an IPTables GUI to help us with our expanding
network configuration.  I know there's plenty out there, but most of
them seem to manage the firewall on the computer on which they run, or
only handle one firewall at a time.  I need one that can easily manage
multiple firewalls from some sort of central location/repository, i.e.
sharing definitions of services, hosts etc.

I've googled and hunted, and FWBuilder seems reasonably good from what
I've seen so far.  Are there any other packages out there?  Are there
any recommendations (to look at or to avoid)?

Thanks,

Craig Miskell,
Technical Support,
AgResearch Invermay
03 489-9279
"There are no problems that cannot be solved by the judicious use of
high explosives"
	-- British Commando quote, circa WWII.
sender immediately.