[CentOS] 32 bit applications on 64 bit machine

Tue Feb 5 15:25:59 UTC 2008
Rozsa Sandor <rozsa_sandor_gyula at yahoo.com>

Hi people,

I have a 64 bit Centos machine. My problem is that I can't run 32 bit applications on that. I can compile with the 32 bit option my sources, but when I'm trying to run them I obtain the following error message:

-bash: ./a.out: cannot execute binary file
And the  file a.out returns the following:
a.out: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, not stripped

Any suggestions what I have to install or any links.

Thanx