[CentOS] strange situation with dev sr0

Fri Feb 29 10:30:49 UTC 2008
David Hláčik <david at hlacik.eu>

Hi I have absolutely no idea what does it means :

--------------------- Kernel Begin ------------------------

 WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present

    Buffer I/O error on device sr0, l ...:  16932 Time(s)

    end_request: I/O error, dev sr0, sector ...:  16962 Time(s)

 ---------------------- Kernel End -------------------------

I am getting this all the time a lot of times as you can see.

Machine is running on Centos 5.1 x64 running vmware server , with 2 serial
ata devices sda sdb connected into raid md0 md1 level 1.

I have no device sr0 and I do not know what it is.

I have DVDRW on /dev/hda

I believe it all started once when I used cdrecord to burn image on cd and
I've got error messages that device is not ready. Since I was not able to
kill cdrecord propertly I did restarted system. Since then I am allways
receiving this messages.

Thanks a lot
David