[CentOS] python XML processing to turn a XML file into a structure?

Wed Feb 6 05:57:40 UTC 2008
Bill Campbell <centos at celestial.com>

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008, Robinson Tiemuqinke wrote:
>Hi,
>
> I'm running Centos 5 with python 2.4.3. Anyone know
>if there are python xml processing tools/packages that
>can turn an XML file directly into a complex
>structure? and write a complex structure back into an
>XML file?
>
>I'm a newbie to Python programming, though years ago
>I've processed XML files with Java but now I am in a
>rush.

First check the python library reference:

	http://docs.python.org/lib/lib.html

There are various tools there that may provide what you need.

Bill

Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of Congress.  But
I repeat myself.  -- Mark Twain