[CentOS] Re: pvmove speed

Wed Feb 13 18:20:22 UTC 2008
Matt Hyclak <hyclak at math.ohiou.edu>

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 11:18:10AM -0700, Joseph L. Casale enlightened us:
> >I know it is too late for this one, but I usually run long running remote commands in a screen session just in case I lose the session.
>

> What provides 'screen' in CentOS? Also, is there a resource for finding out what yum packages provide when searching for a util?

Funny, your choice of language.

[hyclak at euclid ~]$ yum provides screen
Searching Packages:
Setting up repositories

screen.i386                              4.0.2-5                base
Matched from:
screen

I believe that answers both of your questions.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics