[CentOS] How to speed up Rsync transfers

Sat Feb 23 18:32:48 UTC 2008
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 10:38 -0600, Dan Carl wrote:
> [...]

In that case, it sounds like you need a local staging that can be
quickly done before starting upload sync. Then the upload can run 24/7.
How you might want to deal with new updates that happen before the
previous upload finishes is going to be an interesting problem.

--
Bill