[CentOS] NFS options on kernel parameters

Mon Feb 25 22:54:14 UTC 2008
vincenzo romero <new2xen at gmail.com>

I apologize for the miscommunication.

I would like to enable that ability to "no_root_squash" to make sure
root users on the clients have actual root permissions; or effectively
root users are NOT mapped to user nobody.

1.  I have no_root_squash enabled in /etc/exports

2.  But my client when accessing the export via NFS - seems to be
root-squashing it .. so that root is mapped to nobody.
 I would like the root client to have actual root permissions.

... What am I missing in my client side configuration (append line
passed to kernel)?

thanks in advance.

--
best,