[CentOS] Mail server setup for small ISP

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:00:28 UTC 2008

It's been awhile since I looked into it, but I recommend outsourcing your
email.

Companies like fusemail (http://www.fusemail.com/solutions/resellers.html)
will give you accounts at $0.69/month/account for a 1GB account (last time I
checked anyway). They provide an API and a dashboard for managing it. They
also handle backups, I believe (read the fine print before you trust me). I
think there is spam filtering and anti-virus built in too.