[CentOS] OT: writing upside down :)

Christopher Chan christopher at ias.com.hk
Wed Jan 9 08:38:35 UTC 2008

Tom wrote:
> Christopher Chan wrote:
>> Marko A. Jennings wrote:
>>> Please take your excitement somewhere else.  This list is definitely not
>>> an appropriate venue for it.
>>
>> What is the matter Mr. Jennings? Has the list been too slow for you
>> today?
>
> WTF, Mark is right, the first post was good info, the rest should be to
> friends via email or IM...not here...get real.

Ooh, down to profanity are we? Seeing as it is a slow day anyway, I
guess it does not matter. People do seem to be irritable today. Have you
heard the latest about Charles Taylor? I bet there is celebrating in the
streets in Freetown now that his trial is starting again. Got a diamond?
Boy, do I feel provocative today.