[CentOS] sound conversion assistance

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jan 17 01:30:23 UTC 2008

OK, I downloaded a batch of ".rm" audio files from the net. I can play
them with mplayer or realplayer, but how can I convert them to something
else, e.g. mp3, etc.? So far haven't unearthed any tools that can both
read them and write out in another format.

Thanks!
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."