[CentOS] problem with firefox

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Fri Jan 18 11:16:31 UTC 2008

Jimmy Bradley a écrit :
>        Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a problem that has
> developed with firefox? This started on both of my machines after the
> newest updates. I'll be at a website, even the mozilla website, and when
> I click on a link to go to another part of the site or to download a
> file, Firefox will just simply close. It's random for the most part, but
> it happened quite often at the sourceforge.net website too. I'm not
> having this problem with Seamonkey.

I'll second this. Firefox seems to crash all the time now. I'll try to
perform a harmless action like log in to my webmail or post a message in
a forum, and woosh, it's gone. This is beginning to be a bit unnerving.

One question, by the way: how did you install Seamonkey? Did you install
the tarball from mozilla.org?

Niki