[CentOS] How to delete files with specical characters in the name?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Jan 22 17:00:34 UTC 2008

On 23/01/2008, at 3:51 AM, Matt Hyclak wrote:
> The -- tells (most?) programs to stop processing options. This is
> listed as
> an example in the rm man page, so you should know that, right? I
> mean, you
> *did* read the man page....

This reminds me of a quote that always makes me laugh:

"Interestingly, most Unix utilities have a command line option which
will
cause the system to rip the user's legs off and beat them to death
with the
soggy ends.  This is often the default behaviour." -- Bruce Murphy

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au