[CentOS] Re: install issues

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Jan 24 23:51:52 UTC 2008

I'll have to take a look and see if that network install iso will do
that..:)

Once i figure that out i'll then see if i can setup a vm..enable remote
access for the user..and have them do a net install..hrmm i might setup
a dedicated hard drive as a repo mirror for centos 4 and 5.  Oh the
possibilities.

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 1/24/2008 3:02 PM William Warren spake the following:
>> will the network install iso on the mirrors do the same thing?  If so
>> yes i have another server(the one who's hard drives are going to wind
>> up in this one..<G.).  So i would have to setup apache for this it
>> sounds like.  It's going to take a bit to figure out..but that's ht
>> challenge(i bought the server for testing various vm scenarios..<G.)
>>
> Probably. But you could also install from one of the mirrors and just do
> a minimal install, and yum install the rest. You just need to find a
> mirror close to you and get the path right.

Registered Microsoft Partner

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17