[CentOS] install isues

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Thu Jan 24 23:58:00 UTC 2008

My "GUESS" is the SATA DVD. Is there an IDE port available to try? doesn't
say in the spec sheet.

Also, maybe a post on the Dell Server Linux support list.

Theres a post on how to boot from USB, FWIW....
http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=pes_other&
message.id=20285&query.id=33473#M20285

A quick Google search on Centos sata DVD showed a few others having issues,
not just on Dell.

Dennis