[CentOS] WPA question

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Jan 27 02:18:39 UTC 2008

HI

I admit up front that I know just enough about wireless networking to know
that I don't know much at all about it.

That said, I'm hoping someone can help me learn a little bit...
Specifically, could a laptop running Centos 5.1 be expected to (be able
to) connect to a wireless access point using WPA2 security settings?

I don't know if WPA depends on hardware support, or if it'll work on
any ole machine. Nor do I know what is involved in making it happen.

Clues would be appreciated.

Thanks!