[CentOS] MySQL issues with kernel-2.6.18-53.1.6.el5.x86_64.rpm

Bent Terp bent at nagstrup.dk
Thu Jan 31 11:12:48 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 5:39 PM, William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
> According to man pages for mount and nfs, *atime is not a supported
> mount option for NFS. *If* I read correctly.

I don't agree. noatime is listed in the general section of man mount,
and those options should then exist (but may be ignored) by nfs. man
nfs explains the differences between v3 and v4. In
Documentation/filesystems there aren't any caveats either.

Anyways, we didn't change mount options when upping the kernel.

regards,
  Bent