[CentOS] Migrating software raid from SUSE 9.0 to Centos 5

Sat Jan 5 00:28:54 UTC 2008
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

Dan Carl wrote:
> I forgot to add the file system is riserfs.

After you do your base Centos install and 'yum update', do:
yum --enablerepo=centosplus update kernel
yum --enablerepo=centosplus install reiserfs-utils

Then reboot, and you should be able to mount the raid and add it to
/etc/fstab.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com