[CentOS] Re: Migrating software raid from SUSE 9.0 to Centos 5

Mon Jan 7 17:46:34 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 1/4/2008 5:11 PM Dan Carl spake the following:

As long as the partitions were created as raid autostart (type 0xFD) they
should have all the info needed to start. If you aren't sure, why not DL the
CentOS live CD and see if you can start the array from it?
If the live CD can see it, then an installed version should.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and