[CentOS] Re: Live CD Planning systems

Tue Jan 8 05:18:19 UTC 2008

Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]
Fortunately I am going the other direction. The XP drive stays in the
system.

I will have a Centos install on a USB attached drive. To this I will add
VMware to boot up and run the OS on that drive.

Well, thank you for this input. I will put it on sort of a back burner.
I received company email saying that we will be getting Dell 630s later
this month to fit in with the greater company standard. I am not happy
to get an even larger unit.