[CentOS] Do we have any Zimbra users on the list?

Thu Jan 17 17:24:16 UTC 2008
Milton Calnek <milton at calnek.com>

I've never looked at scalix, but I have installed zimbra on a test system.

Unfortunately, I had to install from a tarball, which I really don't like.

Instead of determining if you have the existing products (apache,
clamav, slapd, tomcat, etc) and then configuring them, zimbra (the
tarball) installs everything in /opt and I think it kills existing
running apps.  So if you were running a web server before you installed
the tarball, you'd have to integrate your stuff with zimbra.

--
Milton Calnek BSc, A/Slt(Ret.)
milton at calnek.com
306-717-8737