[CentOS] How can i share my WAN ip to my LAN?

Tue Jan 22 13:49:29 UTC 2008
Alain Spineux <aspineux at gmail.com>

On Jan 22, 2008 8:46 AM, Tolun ARDAHANLI <tolun.ardahanli at linux.org.tr> wrote:
> Hi everybody...
>
> How can I share my WAN ip to my LAN? How can I do that I really dont
> know...:( I am using linux long time ago but this kind I would like to do
> newly...

Buy a small router/modem, ask your ISP for suggestions.
This is cheap (<100$), no need to keep your computer always turned on,
very easy to configure
if you nead more features (port forwarding for skype, games, p2p, ....),
have some builtint feature (dhcp, DNS proxy). Also think about wireless ......
This is probably more secure, not because centos/linux is not,
but because you dont know what you are doing.

Of course this is less fun

Regards.