[CentOS] Re: Why iptables are not working?

Wed Jan 23 13:39:41 UTC 2008
Tolun ARDAHANLI <tolun.ardahanli at linux.org.tr>

hi;
the output of those commands are listed below... but i see that i cant reach
to iptables if i am opening a console in Gnome(however i give su- command
but still was the same problem)... But if I am opening directly the console
with pressing ctrl+f1 and giving root and password of it than i can use
iptables command!!!

# ls -l /sbin/iptables
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 57408 Jan  6  2007 /sbin/iptables
# rpm -q iptables
iptables-1.3.5-1.2.1

thanks to all

--