[CentOS] Recommend a mini or nano ITX system for Centos

Wed Jan 23 18:23:02 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>
>> I want a fast processor, 1Gb memory, LAN, 4USB, VGA.  Wireless and
>> bluetooth optional USB dongles along with a second LAN interface).  PCI
>> slot optional (for said wireless, bluetooth or LAN!).
>>

> For a mainboard, you might want to look into the Intel D201GLY2 -
> <http://www.intel.com/products/motherboard/D201GLY2/index.htm>. Although
> the Xorg hardware driver needs a patch, AFAIR. Well, there is always
> VESA if you don't need xvideo ...

If I am doing the gnome console via FreeNX (or VNC for that matter), am
I using the video driver on the client (my Linux notebook) or my
mini-ITX server?  I would think the former, so this should not be a
concern????