[CentOS] install issues

Thu Jan 24 22:17:55 UTC 2008
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

well it boots onto my athlon64 system.  what's weird is no centos dvd
will install..they all die at that point.  The centos 32 bit CD's also
work fine.  I guess something in this machine does not like centos
dvd's.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm starting the centos 64 bit cd
set torrent now but if i can find a solution in the next 6 hours(burning
and downloading time) i'd be highly appreciative.

Wiliam

--
Registered Microsoft Partner

My "Foundation" verse: