[CentOS] Modem USB 3G

Sun Jan 27 20:48:36 UTC 2008
John Bowden <j-alan at btconnect.com>

On Saturday 26 January 2008 21:23:30 Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH /
WQFK-894 wrote:
> have you tried "/sbin/modprobe -r usbserial"  ???
>
> EFM

I been thinking of getting one of these, so I will watch this thread. i
haven't purchased one yet as I was not sure if they were Linux compatible. I
did find this on Google when I was trying to find out if it was compatible.

http://oozie.fm.interia.pl/pro/huawei-e220/

Hope it helps
John

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)