[CentOS] Command limiting with SSH keys and password auth ...

Wed Jan 30 12:47:32 UTC 2008
Jim Wildman <jim at rossberry.com>

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Ian wrote:

> Main problem I have is if you enter no command (simply ssh <server>) it also
> kicks you out, I'd like it to ask for a password if no command is given, and
> then if correct pass you onto a normal shell.

I've always used 2 sets of keys, one for the restriction, one without.
Then on the invoking end alias/script/config shortcuts to ssh -i the
right one.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.com
Thomas Paine