[CentOS] Copy of own messages

MHR

mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:13:37 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:20 AM, AnneWilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> For some reason I'm no longer seeing copies of my own messages.  I've checked
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos and the preferences setting
> is still fine.  Does anyone know what the problem might be?  Thanks

I noticed this a while back, and I never found a reason for it.  It's
not just this list, it's any email list to which I belong.

I thought it might be a feature of the lists, or gmail, but I can't
find anything that explains it - the messages don't even show up in my
trash.

So, I learned not to qorry (or worry) about it.  I see my name (ok,
initials) all over the place as it is....

mhr