[CentOS] Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:04:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Matt Hyclak <hyclak at ohio.edu> wrote:

>> > Oh and I was totally ready to hop on the now stuffed bandwagon to be
>> > surprised. Totally not fair. You're an evil man, Jim. ^_^
>>
>> When I read the first part of the message, I had to check the sender
>> name more than a few times to believe it was really from Jim Perrin.
>> :-D
>>

> I think the Good Witch of the North was spoofing his e-mail address.
>
> Matt

Well, I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!  Why, the Jim Perrin I have
come to know and love is a warm, decent chap with a big heart and a
terrific sense of humor.

Oh, wait, he's not on this list - that's a different Jim Perrin....

SCNR - RBFG!

mhr

P.S.: Jim slips once in a while - musta been a senior (developer)
moment....  >;^)