[CentOS] Floorsweepers (Was: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure)

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:01:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, some internal joke with you CentOS dev-guys or something I take it?

Mostly, I do irc support when time permits, and am known to be
irritable and short with my advice (hence the paradox in me calling
for some forgiveness). A little more time within the centos community
and you'll start picking up on who to pay attention to and where
people's talents lie.
George Orwell