[CentOS] settings up cheap a NAS / SAN server, is it possible?

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:40:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> Victor Padro wrote:
> >     isnt freenas also unionfs ?
> >
> > Yes it is.
> I would therefore pass on freenas, purely on that one point.
My HDs are not using UFS they're on Ext2

> Also, conder trimming your posts please

What does that mean, I'm not a native speaker so I didn't follow that,
Didn't want to ofend or even make mistakes, my only point its that freenas
could do the job under a SMB enviroment.
And I don't even compare CentOS between FreeNAS in anything.

> --
> Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219 at icq

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente