[CentOS] Last and final official release candidate of the com.oonics open shared root cluster installation DVD is available (RC4)

Marc Grimme

grimme at atix.de
Thu Jul 3 08:01:14 UTC 2008

Hello,
we are very happy to announce the availability of the last and final official
release candidate of the com.oonics open shared root cluster installation DVD
(RC4).

The com.oonics open shared root cluster installation DVD allows the
installation of a single node open shared root cluster with the use of
anaconda, the well known installation software provided by Red Hat. After the
installation, the open shared root cluster can be easily scaled up to more
than hundred cluster nodes.

You can now download the open shared root installation DVD from
www.open-sharedroot.org.

We are very interested in feetback. Please either file a bug or feature or
post to the mailinglist (see www.open-sharedroot.org).

More details can be found here:
http://open-sharedroot.org/news-archive/availability-of-rc4-of-the-com-oonics-version-of-anaconda

Note: The download isos are based on Centos5.1!
          RHEL5.1 versions will be provided on request.

Have fun testing it and let us know the what you're thinking.
--
Gruss / Regards,

Marc Grimme
http://www.atix.de/               http://www.open-sharedroot.org/