[CentOS] Can't run a bash script from USB drive

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 19:54:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 10:47 -0700, MHR wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
> > MHR, this has been asked already yesterday. *Please* do read other posts!
> >

> Strange - I read everything posted in this list.  I don't always
> understand everything, but I read them all.
>
> I ran a search for "usb script" in the archives and did not find
> anything - pray tell, where was I so blind?

Your blindness is caused by a broken (IMO) search. I also had recently
searched for this and another thread. AFAICT, the "search" button on the
mailing lists intro page only checks archived stuff.

I had also tried this going directly from Google using site:centos.org.
Again no joy.

For a sample, search for your name & 2008 and July. NADA!

--
Bill