[CentOS] i386 version of Perl getting installed on x64 system?

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Jul 6 16:38:29 UTC 2008

>I would say it is the "Best" one ... it seems there is a problem in this instance.

Its just not my day :P I used my gmail to sign up to rpmforge, and received the sub confirmation
instantly, replied to it and received my membership confirmation. Sent an email regarding both packages
I am having an issue with, and never saw it hit the list.

Looks like rpmforge's list has an issue as well :)

Hopefully Dag or someone else in charge over there spots this thread...

Thanks guys!
jlc