[CentOS] UTF-8 support in PCRE

Amitava Shee amitava.shee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:36:26 UTC 2008

Yes, building from source will work. I just want to know if there is a
package (in some yum repository) somewhere so that updates, patches etc.
gets applied with "yum update". It would be nice to do something like

yum install pcre-utf8

-Amitava

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ra+centos at br-online.de<ra%2Bcentos at br-online.de>>