[CentOS] how do I find out which nameserver returns a DNS query?

Guy Boisvert boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 7 18:46:56 UTC 2008

Ken Price wrote:
 >> Please do not top post!  It makes life harder in mailing lists.
 >>

 >> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16
 >> (item 2, "Guidelines for CentOS Mailing List posts")
 >>

 >> I didn't include the last replies but it's all messed up.
 >

 > Dude.  Give me a break.  I was just quick-replying and not thinking.
 > Reply privately next time.
 >
 > -Ken

Hi Ken,

	I didn't want to be rude or anything.  It's just that those top posting
are coming again and again.  It makes threads harder to read and the
posting guidelines to the CentOS list are public and well defined.

	I thank you for your help.  But people have to realize that these
guidelines are not just for fun or temporary.  The more people know
about it, the better it is for the sake of the list.  That's why i'll CC
to the list, it's good for people that don't know about the guidelines.
  Maybe you were not aware of them, now you are and thanks for that.

Regards,

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.