[CentOS] Re: pm-utils - ATrpms updates a system package on the stable branch

BlackHand yonsy at blackhandchronicles.homeip.net
Tue Jul 8 18:56:42 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 21:42 +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:

> The true answer to this is cooperating/merged repos and we're
> targeting this on rpmrepo.org. Join up and be part of the solution :)

some years ago, the rpm hell dependencies was the worst nightmare
for rpm based distros.

many people did at this ole times rpm --force like eating donuts.

some time ago, rpmforge try to do this
atrpms try to do this
after this epel try to do this
rpmrepo can be really another thirdy repo again.

the comunity is the only one that can decide really.

--
Black Hand