[CentOS] Re: Problem with Bonding Driver

Art Age Software artagesw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:06:08 UTC 2008

So, has anybody on this list gotten the bonding driver working with
more than a single bond and **different options** on the bonds in
CentOS 3/4/5 (I'm using 5.2)?

I am starting to believe that this is in fact a problem with Red Hat
kernels. But if so, I am surprised that it has persisted so long
without being addressed.

Should I file a bug with Red Hat? It is possible for CentOS to fix
kernel problems? Or must they always be fixed upstream?