[CentOS] Latest samaba updates

John jses27 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:44:46 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf
Of David G. Mackay
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 8:24 AM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: RE: [CentOS] Latest samaba updates

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 12:32 -0400, John wrote:
> Remember this. It is going to work when set to Permisive regardless!!

Thanks, I will remember.  Now I just need to find out what it means by
read-only.  A find -perm 400 on the directory gives no hits, nor do most
other variations, like 444, etc.

See "man ls". There is special SELinux Context Perms that it will show using
the special ls options. Otherwise with a regular ls /dev/null you want see.
I do remember seeing a few SE Linux know hows on the list maybe they can
chime in on this for you.

CentOS mailing list
CentOS at centos.org