[CentOS] OT: anything in CentOS 5.2 that uses opendns.com when browsing web?

Sun Jul 13 00:38:04 UTC 2008

On 7/10/08, Rob Townley <rob.townley at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Lastly, you should use this opp to create a opendns signon, this will
> give you control over your dns request options.  You could block any
> domain via dns quikly.

Rob: I just changed the DNS settings in the ADSL Modem to use the DNS
servers at opendns.com and not the DNS servers at our ISP in Cali. The
opendns.com servers will probably work a lot better. I still want to
get DNS Caching locally and with luck, possibly I will have that
running tomorrow. This should speed up our surfing, a lot. Lanny