[CentOS] Problem with mod_proxy_ajp.so

Sergio Belkin

sebelk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:10:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

After updating httpd package it outputs an error when restarting
apache. Problem was "workarounded" commenting out line 2 of
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 210 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 3 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so: undefined symbol: proxy_module.

When I issue /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf, it outputs:

httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

I am using Centos 5 and and httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

Could you help me to find a better solution?

Thanks in advance!
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -