[CentOS] Re: SERIOUSLY OT STREAM EDITING IMAGES

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Jul 15 19:59:46 UTC 2008

on 7-15-2008 12:47 PM Chris Geldenhuis spake the following:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been Googling my head off but cannot find a method to stream edit
> all the images in a directory and to resize them. I have a large number
> of images of up to 3GB in size that I want to put in albums on a
> website, but before I do this I need to resize them to a more realistic
> configuration.
>
> I know how to do this manually with the GIMP but it becomes tedious for
> more than a few images.
>
> Running CentOS 5 as virtualised under XEN as a web server.

Have you looked at Jalbum?
http://jalbum.net/
I think it is java, and they have it for windows, linux and mac.
It can even do the thumbnails.

And please don't yell at me with your subject!  ;-P

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and