[CentOS] Bug-buddy and bug reports for GNOME 2.16...

Tue Jul 15 21:02:19 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
<snip>.
>>Lanny:
>> I've run into is, multiple times, when the Evolution Calendar (which I
>> never use) crashed, when I closed Evolution.
>>
>> <snip>
>> The next time Evolution Calendar crashes on me, I will write it up in
>> CentOS Bugzilla.
>
> I am currently using thunderbird for my e-mail ... but I have setup a test
> evolution instance and it is not failing here when I exit.
>
> But there is not a whole lot of mail there, so that might be part of it.
>
> Lots of details will also be good if they are provided by the crash.

Johnny: It is an intermittent thing. Strangely, it seemed to happen
more frequently, after I updated from CentOS 5.1 to 5.2, than it does
now.
Possibly one of the 15-20 updates I've gotten since then has decreased
the frequency of the crashes. The next time Evolution Calendar
crashes, I will provide as much information as I can. I never use
Evolution Calendar, but I do use Evolution for email and when I shut
Evolution down, then, sometimes, Evolution Calendar crashes.  Lanny